Here at Mingle Analytics, we’re always on the lookout for great people who are passionate about improving our healthcare system.
We have opportunities to work remotely or from our office in South Paris, Maine. Please take a look at our current openings. We are always on the look out for team members who possess some of the following qualities and experience:
Additional experience is helpful but not required (we will train):
We’re proud of our work helping providers and healthcare systems thrive in the business and practice of medicine. As industry leaders in a field where disruptive innovation holds the key to driving down the cost and improving the quality of health care nationwide, we are passionate about being the very best at what we do.
Don’t see the job you are looking for? You can submit a resume for future consideration by clicking here.
Quality Program Consultant
Mingle Analytics is an early stage company that provides web-based software as a service to help health systems and healthcare providers analyze and use their practice data for Medicare reporting and practice improvement.
Consultants guide clients through the complex process of reporting quality data to Medicare. They assist practices by providing expert advice, simplifying complex tasks, and using our custom tools and resources to guide data-related decisions.
Successful candidates possess a combination of Customer Service, Information Technology and Healthcare skills, knowledge, and experience. They will use our MIPS Solutions Dashboard and other tools to perform a variety of functions and services related to the receipt and processing of data for clients and other stakeholders.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work as an effective team member
· Willingness to work outside the job description
· Ability to be of service to a wide variety of practices, from solo providers to large academic health systems
· Ability to learn quickly and readily ask for assistance
· Willingness to function in a rapidly changing environment with incomplete documentation and fluid roles
· Ability to understand and interpret information from many sources
· Ability to analyze and identify potential issues in the submission process
· Initiative and comfort in a sales/education role
· Great follow-through, patience and tenacity
· Excellent communication over the phone, email, GoToMeeting and Live Chat
· Calming presence and ability to work under pressure
· Organization, time-management and project management skills
· Scrupulous adherence to HIPAA privacy and security policies
· Successful completion of a state and federal background check
Candidates need to have or quickly acquire skill with the following tools and methodologies
· Web Conferencing
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Web based tools and systems
Experience in a healthcare setting required. Including but not limited to any of the following:
· Billing, coding
· Physician practice setting
· Information technology
· Hospital quality
Quality reporting experience preferred. Including but not limited to any of the following:
· Meaningful Use
Primary responsibilities involve:
· Account Management
o Lead and opportunity follow-up
o Documentation of client activity
· Client Sales and Support
o MIPS education and guidance through entire process
o Follow up through the entire sales process
o Use of MIPS Solutions Dashboard
· Customer Service
o Answering phones
o Processing website email inquiries
o Responding to Live Chat
o Resolving customer issues and concerns
o Interpreting and advising clients in the use of complex MIPS information
Mingle Analytics is a Maine based company. This role has the opportunity for remote work. Access to high speed internet and skilled routine use of remote communications tools is expected.